Instructions on using the Law Enforcement Online Request System :
Please read our Law Enforcement Outreach Guidelines carefully before submitting your request. To facilitate the request, law enforcement must take into account applicable privacy and data protection requirements, and at minimum provide the necessary information in their request, including but not limited to:
1. Copy of FIR and/or formal approved copy of inqury along with copy of complaint.
2. Clear grounds for the legal basis for the request, which may include citing the relevant article of and Act/Statute/Code, the type of offence(s) under investigation and the connection to the Kwai/SnackVideo platform.
4. The name of the issuing authority and agent, email address from a law-enforcement domain, and direct contact phone number.
5. The email address, phone number, user ID number or username of the Kwai/SnackVideo account ID or URL, Video ID or URL.
6. Data requested should clearly specify the scope of the data requested. Overly broad requests will be refused.
7. Date range- The request must specify a date (and, if possible, a time), or a date range as relevant to the request (for historic data only).
Please note that the use of this online system is only for law enforcement requests. Any unauthorised use of this online system is PROHIBITED. We may verify your request via the email address you provided.
Click here to access the Law Enforcement Online Request System.